River Oaks Academy is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant alien students. To attend River Oaks Academy, international students must submit an enrollment application and
obtain a US Visa (you may start the process here: (http://travel.state.gov).
The International Application Process
- Submit the following documents to ROA at email@example.com
- ROA Enrollment Forms (download forms here)
- Copy of passport
- Translated academic transcripts from 9th through 12th grade
- Copy of immunization records (if available)
- Copy of proof of financial ability
- Once these documents are received ROA will email to you a DRAFT i20. You must check this carefully and request changes to any errors before the i20 is finalized.
- The i20 will then be finalized. A copy will be sent to you by email. The original will be sent by US Postal Service. Expedited mail is available for an additional fee.
- Once you receive your original i20 you must make an appointment at your nearest US Consulate (Find your US Consulate here). You must obtain a DS-160 as indicated here (http://travel.state.gov).
- When you go to your Consulate Interview, bring all of your original documents.
- If you pass the interview, the Consulate will let you know and will award you with the F-1 Visa.
- Once you have the F-1 Visa, plan your travel and contact ROA as soon as possible to schedule your entry into the school. ROA will then plan your courses and develop a graduation plan.